The Huggins Family Thanksgiving Tree
Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. ~ Psalm 106:1
I cut some branches off some bushes growing in a wild patch in our neighborhood, wrapped the base with twine, and plopped them in a mason jar (another use-vases!)
I used a circle punch, cut out ten circles, (’cause we had ten folks that could articulate their thanks), and had each person write down what they are thankful for. Punched a hole in each circle and tied them to the branches with twine.
After we prayed but before we ate, I read each one, and then, wha-la! A beautiful centerpiece with a heartfelt message.
Thanksgiving day thankfuls, recorded on our Thanksgiving tree.
1. Relationships, love, and hope.
2. Comfort in God’s faithful promises.
3. Allie, Jackson, and myself.
4. Thankful for health, family, friends, the Huggins for inviting us for the holidays, being in first place in F.F.!
5. Thankful for a job sustained by my hardworking hub that provides for our needs, thankful my boys know the love of Jesus, thankful for the grace of God.
6. I am thankful for every single person in my family.
7. Black and Red Spiderman.
8. I am thankful for this beautiful day and the gift of spending it with good friends and family. .
9. I am forever grateful for my husband and family. At the moment I am thankful the house didn’t burn down!
10. Mommy, paper, teacher, friends, God, healthy toes, voice, and making people.
P.S. Lots more coming about our fun-filled blessing of a day!